Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Etsy shop of the Week!

Hear at CIL we love Etsy.com
Homemade, DIY, unique products, no corporate bullshit, what's not to love? With all the amazing sellers, and products out there we would like to give special attention to a select few with our Etsy Shop of the Week.
This week April 3-9

EmenGeeDesigns
"girls with a knack...for knick knacks"
Unique Coin Purses and Accessories
Now I've never been one to carry a coin purse, or coins for that matter. My purse is a bottomless pit filled with hair ties, hard candy, pens, lip gloss and occasionally loose change. I have a wallet, I do. But somehow my pennies and quarters never end up there. In my hectic messy swipe and go life these coin purses and accessories give me the urge to buy a sundress, move to Paris and spend my days people watching at quaint cafe.

My favorites?
Silhouette Girl in Pink ($32) and Bumble Bees in a Honey Comb pocket mirror ($27)

EmenGeeDesigns shop
Be sure to check out their sleeping masks!

Reasonably priced, adorable, and sturdy material. I approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment